Selling my Argonian partial and ebony armor set.
Asking $600 plus s&h for the Argonian, she fits a 23-25” head, has follow eyes and a moving jaw. Head, shoulder length arms and tail.
Asking $850 for the armor, fits a Female M-XXL(I can double check measurements if you’re interested) I can edit and remove the boob plate for a male for an additional $150. Includes Bodypiece with pauldrons, belt with tassets, additional belt with weapon frogs, cuisses, gauntlets, greaves with attached sabatons.
I will sell them both for $1,450.
Payment of $300 required up front and monthly payments of $150 can be made afterwards.
Another throw-away NPC I love in Destiny is the weaponsmith, Banshee-44. He doesn’t look like much, but he has a deep gravely voice and talks like an old cowboy.
What makes him interesting? Well, for those unfamiliar with Exo lore, here’s a snippet:
"Exo began as self-aware war machines developed by humanity during the Golden Age for a long forgotten war, with the sole purpose of protecting their creators. They were rebooted during the collapse and now have no memory of their original function. […] They remain ciphers, even to themselves; their origins and purpose lost to time."
Banshee-44 here has some semi-funny dialogue about his memory loss, like:
- “‘Course I can. Forgotten more about guns than she’s ever known.”
- "Swear I’ve seen this one before… these marks… When, where… Oh, it all bleeds into one."
- "How many times has my system been wiped? 41… 42… 43?"
- "Shoddy… As if I wouldn’t notice. All my wipes, seen all the tricks."
But if you sit there and listen to him long enough, the guy gets pretty god damn dark. He seems to have lingering memories about the war during the Collapse.
- "Best Exo I ever served under… up and vanished one night. That’s war."
- "What was the name of that officer? Only I remember her… and so little. How her rifle jammed… Then, gone."
- "Exos don’t dream, he said. But what’s dream… and what’s memory?"
- "Awoke howling, on the field where he fell. Never gets better for some."
- "The fires below us as we dropped on the coast…"
Etcetc. He’s a robot with PTSD.
Pretty cool, IMO, especially for folks intending to RP their Exo characters. Basically, even through memory wipes, they still remember shreds of Bad Things.
"Meet me at the bar. I’m buying."
cue the bllions of fanboy tears
I like it
"It’s currently unclear who exactly is filling the role of Thor going forward, as the original character wasn’t gender-swapped."
“No longer is the classic male hero able to hold the mighty hammer, Mjölnir, a brand new female hero will emerge will who will be worthy of the name THOR.”
"And this new Thor isn’t a temporary female substitute – she’s now the one and only Thor, and she is worthy!" "
" "This is not She-Thor. This is not Lady Thor. This is not Thorita. This is THOR. This is the THOR of the Marvel Universe."
meanwhile DC’s like “we love ubisoft”